Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Message of the day

To begin the day with a powerful thought is to ensure the day is filled with positivity. 

Thought to ponder: Any machinery, once it is set, remains set and automatically continues to work according to its setting. To have the right thought right in the beginning of the day is to ensure that the whole day is filled with power and positivity. Every thought, word and deed will automatically continue according to that setting. Situations might come to disturb, but because the machinery is set, the influence of the situation would be less. 

Point to practice: Today I will begin my day with a one powerful thought. It could be even a simple thought like "I am happy today" or "Whatever I set out to do today, I will be successful" or "I am fortunate". Such thoughts act as magnets attracting positivity from everyone and everything around. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment