Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Message of the day

To have positive thoughts is to be enthusiastic. 

Thought to ponder: Just as we have an attention on our bank account and would like to know our bank balance, we need to check our thoughts too. We need to check how many thoughts are wasted and how many are used constructively. The more I have attention on filling with positive thoughts, the more my energy increases. So, I remain enthusiastic through the day, right till the end. 

Point to practice: Today I will keep a check on the account of my thoughts. I will try and focus on positive thoughts rather than wasting time on waste thoughts. Wherever possible, I will create and sustain positive thoughts. It could be small little thoughts like "I am happy today" or it might be a good wish for another person. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment