Thursday, September 24, 2015

Message of the day

To use the treasure of thoughts well is to get richer with all other treasures. 

Thought to ponder: The biggest treasure is the treasure of thoughts and all other treasures can be got on the basis of using this one treasure well. If I continue to think waste and negative, I will not be able to use other resources well. On the other hand, if I create positive, powerful thoughts, like iron that is without rust, I will be able to attract the magnet (all good things) towards myself. I become aware of my treasures and I find them growing too. 

Point to practice: Today I will keep a balance of the account of my thoughts. I will keep checking from time to time the quality of my thoughts. If I find that thoughts are negative, waste or even ordinary; I will create a positive thought and sustain for it a minute at least. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment