Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Message of the day

Powerful thoughts dispel the darkness of the weakness of mind. 

Thought to Ponder: No one likes to be weak. But when weakness comes, we get more weak thoughts and this creates a vicious cycle. It is only long after the situation is over that we are able to come back to a normal state of mind. But we need to remember that positive thoughts (like light) are the only means by which we can finish the darkness of our mind. 

Point to Practice: Today I will be prepared and alert. I will keep the light of positivity with me like a torch. This could be in the form of a small positive thought. I will keep it with me all the time wherever I go. So, even if I find negative or a weakness coming my way, I will recognize it immediately and replace it with the positive thought. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment