Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Message of the day

To play a special role in the drama of life is to give happiness to all. 

Thought to Ponder:In the drama of life, if I want to play the role of a hero, I need to be so full that I can give happiness to all I meet. My specialty lies in giving - giving happiness. Everyone is in search of happiness and are unable to find a source to it. But I need to connect within and find the strength and quality within. When I do this, I will be able to give some positive experience to each and everyone I meet. I will also be able to help them connect to their own inner qualities. 

Point to Practice: Today I will make sure that no one goes away from me empty handed. I need to give some positive experience or feeling to them. It could be a point of appreciation towards them or a feeling of courage or support or any other thing that would give them a positive experience. In thought, word or action I need to express something positive. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment