Friday, April 29, 2016

Message of the day

To watch with detachment is to give the best performance. 

Though to Ponder:Any actor would like to portray his best on stage. He would have utmost attention to every small action or expression. When I become an audience to my own act, I would be able to give my best performance too. Then, I also need to watch my act as the audience. Then, I can applaud my best performance and improve upon what is not good. 

Point to Practice: Today I will imagine being photographed at every step. I will see myself as a camera would see me. This detached perspective will give me a clear indication of what my behavior, actions and expressions are and what I would like them to be. Then, I would be able to make an attempt to portray my best. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment