Sunday, April 10, 2016

Message of the day

To understand the value of the jewels of knowledge is to use them well. 

Thought to Ponder:When I understand the value of what I know and the benefit of applying it in my life, I need to use it well. As I start applying important points in my life, I will start becoming richer and richer with these jewels. I will find the practical benefit of knowledge and will be encouraged to further recognize and use points of knowledge. 

Point to Practice: Today I will take one point of knowledge and use it. I will use it not as a force but as a choice. With love, I will apply it to my life and bring it into my daily activities and behavior. Each day when I take up one point like this, I will truly be able to use points of knowledge and benefit from them. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment