Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Message of the

To give regard to one another is to bring unity. 

Thought to Ponder:The strength of the gathering will increase when I am able to give regard to one and all. Each one has their unique part to play and I only have to see that uniqueness. When I appreciate the contribution that each one makes, I will be able to use the smallest specialty for the success of the task. This brings about unity and the strength of the gathering increases. 

Point to Practice: Today I will note the specialty of at least 3 people close to me. I will also go up to them and appreciate this quality of theirs. This will help me to use this specialty for the success of tasks. When I develop the habit of seeing the positive aspect of people instead of negative, I am able to bring about unity and strength in the gathering. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment