Saturday, April 2, 2016

Message of the day

The biggest service is to become the one who removes sorrow and gives happiness. 

Thought to Ponder: There can be no greater service than becoming instrumental in giving happiness to someone and removing their sorrow. When I see someone's pain, I need to see what I can do for making them happy. I need to pay attention that I don't experience pain seeing their sorrow. A person who is unhappy, cannot give happiness to others. 

Point to Practice: Today I will lend a helping hand to one person and do something that truly helps him. To help also means to empathise, to give good wishes, to listen non-judgementally or even to be a support to them in some way without making them dependent on you. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment