Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Message of the day

To have good wishes for others is to give them the ability to transform. 

Thought to Ponder:I need to develop the ability to have positive feelings and good wishes to everyone, including the ones who behave or think negatively. When I do this, I am able to give them the power to transform themselves. My pure feelings become a support and a base on which they can bring about a change for the better. 

Point to Practice: Today I will create good thoughts for someone I am not able to get along well with or someone who is being negative. I will go up to them and say something nice to them with these feelings of good wishes. This will enable them to get the power to bring forth their inherent goodness and work with it. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment