Monday, April 4, 2016

Message of the day

To understand the uniqueness of every individual is to love unconditionally. 

Thought to Ponder: Every one is unique with their own unique set of specialties. When I understand and appreciate the contribution they make, I will be able to value it. My love then becomes unconditonal. I don't expect people to behave in a particular way because I know they are right in whatever they are doing according the part that they are playing. 

Point to Practice: Today I will appreciate and love unconditionally. I will think of one person I have been having problems with. I will remember this person and the expression of his qualities through the role that he is playing. I will also appreciate the contribution in my life. It is because of this person that I have learnt some quality or the other (maybe patience, harmonising or any other quality. 

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment