Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Message of the day

Life's situations are a game for the one who is prepared to face challenges. 

Expression:For the one who is a skilled player, every situation, however challenging it may be, seems like a game. Even the most difficult situation is faced bravely, knowing that it has come to teach something and increase the skill Wiggins . So such a person becomes a source of support to those around during difficult times. 

Experience: When I am aware of my own skills and specialities, I am able to face all life's situations with lightness and confidence. I enjoy everything that comes my way. I also am able to experience progress as I use all situations as a means for further increasing my own potential. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment