Monday, June 6, 2016

Message of the day

To be a judge of the self means to be free from judging others. 

Expression:The one who becomes the judge of the self and not that of others, is free from criticising others unnecessarily. Such a person also does not plead his own case by giving excuses and proving himself right. So he is able to bring about a positive change in himself and others are able to take inspiration from the change that he brings in his own life. 

Experience: When I am free from giving excuses and reasons for things going wrong, specially to myself, I am able to experience progress in my life. For everything that happens, instead of blaming others I am able to take some new learning and use it for my own self-progress. I am able to remain light because I have no expectations from others, but am able to bring about a change in them through my actions. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment