Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Message of the day

Victory is guaranteed to the ones who are constantly loving. 

Expression:The ones who are loving are able to involve others in everything they do with their love. So whatever the task maybe, they find it to be very easy and are able to accomplish the biggest task with ease. Also each task done by them is with love and so everything is done with lightness and so victory is guaranteed. 

Experience: When I am loving and do everything with love, I constantly experience lightness, based on the blessings from others. I am carefree as there is no heaviness of the task to be performed. Love transforms labour into entertainment. My internal lightness enables me to do the biggest task with great ease, involving everyone with love. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment