Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Message of the day


To have the right understanding is to have the ability to finish the past. 

Thought to Ponder:What happened in the past continues to bother me, unless I make an attempt to resolve it. When I bring understanding to the incident, I am able to finish the pain of the past. That means I need to learn something from it, or see some benefit that has come from it. Either way, once I resolve, I would find myself moving forward with lightness, without the burden from the past. 

Point to Practice: Today I will resolve one thing of the past that is bothering me. I will take some time and try and bring meaning to what happened. There is surely something that it was trying to teach, if I am open to learning. So, today I will get to the bottom of the situation and take the learning. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment