Saturday, June 25, 2016

Message of the day

To check accurately and change instantly is the method to win over weaknesses. 

Thought to Ponder:In any given situation, if I am having negative thoughts, it means I need to bring about a change in some way. So, I need to check accurately, what in me needs to be changed to see things in a positive way. Once, I do this checking, I also need to work on bringing about a change instantly. That is how I move progressively towards removing my weaknesses. 

Point to Practice: Today I will look within and see what is the real cause of my weaknesses. The source could be jealousy, inferior feelings, comparisions, dominance or any other weakness. So, today I am going to find out what aspect in me people are not comfortable with. And today I am going to work on changing that. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment