Sunday, June 12, 2016

Message of the day


The ones who work towards perfection naturally inspire perfection in others. 

Expression:All life's situations are lessons for bringing about progress, for the one who is committed towards perfection. Such a person never expects others to be perfect, knowing that every human being has his own weaknesses. He is instead able to accommodate others' weaknesses. He only inspires others to bring about transformation and work towards perfection.

Experience: When I am constantly working towards bringing perfection within myself, I am able to take everything that happens to me in a positive way, as a chance for bringing about self-progress. Also I am able to keep myself positive seeing only the goodness in the other individual and encouraging it. So I am able to enjoy each moment of my life.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment