Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Message of the day

The one who fulfills promises with determination is the one who overcome all problems. 

Projection:When I see some weakness working within me I usually make a promise to myself with a lot of enthusiasm. But if I face even a little opposition or difficulty in fulfilling this promise, I tend to lose hope and usually give up trying altogether. 

Solution: In order to bring about a change in me and fulfill my promise, I need to use the virtue of determination. Every time I find myself becoming careless in it, I need to remind myself strongly of the importance of the promise that I had made. Then I will be able to win over all the obstacles that come my way in bringing my thoughts and words to actions. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment