Friday, March 3, 2017

Soul Sustenance


A Message From God (Part 4) 

“Sweet children, become aware of your original self and connect to me. Remember me and reclaim your inheritance of Peace, Purity, Bliss, Power and Love. I will re-energize you so that together we create the New World, a world where: 

Peace is the religion
Love is the language
Compassion is the relationship
Truth is in action and
Happiness is a way of living. 

A New World Morning for you … your dream … is very soon going to be a reality - . 

This is the message of God for all of us and this is our experience at the Brahma Kumaris, expressed in a few words - He talks to me everyday … He loves me very much … He has healed all my pain … He teaches me everyday … You can connect to Him … You can experience a personal relationship with Him … He is here and He is mine … come and experience Him.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment