Saturday, March 18, 2017

Message of the day


The one with contentment is neither upset nor upsets others. 

Projection:Many times I find that my words, actions or behaviour tends to upset others inspite of my not wanting to hurt them. I seem to be very happy with the situation, but others don't seem to be. At that time I am not really able to understand the reason for this and I consider the others to be unreasonable. 

Solution: I need to check myself when others are getting upset with me. I need to make effort to check and change myself constantly so that I am able to move along with the demands of time. This is what will bring about true contentment - such contentment that neither will I be upset nor will I upset others. 



In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment