Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Message of the day

The one who is free from expectations is the one who is constantly cheerful. 

Projection:Usually I am quick to percieve my own desires and I do realise that desires give sorrow. So I make effort to overcome them. But most often I am not able to recognise my own expectations that I have from people which destroy my own cheer. My expectations from others prevent me from bringing about a positive change in myself. 

Solution: I need to recognise that each and every individual is unique with his own unique specialities and values. When I recognise this uniqueness I will not expect people to behave according to what I feel is right but will respect them for what they are. Thus I'll be able to be constantly cheerful. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment