Sunday, March 5, 2017

Message of the day

The one who is a giver, has attention constantly on giving fully. 

Projection:When the system that I am working in doesn't let me give maximum benefit to the people around me or deprives them of their natural right, I tend to react negatively. I tend to become upset which doesn't help either of us in anyway. 

Solution: When I remember and maintain the awareness that I am a giver, instead of complaining about the restrictions that society or people around me impose I continue to give those around me something that will make them happy. This could be in the form of kind and supportive words or at least an understanding smile. When I give in this way, it will make others too free from negative thoughts. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment