Friday, July 2, 2010

Soul Sustenance

The Definitions Of Meditation (cont.)

We can define meditation as the following 'Rs':

7. Restoring
As we begin to rediscover our inner spiritual treasures by meditating (explained yesterday) and we start using them, our original strengths and qualities are restored. There is a transition (change) in consciousness enabling confidence and self-esteem to become a natural way of being.

Meditation: “I value myself as a being of peace and love and know that I have within me all the qualities which are needed to overcome all the challenges of life.”

8. Recharging
The leap of consciousness that occurs when we connect with our inner spiritual self, is a powerful way of recharging the energies of the human mind. The mind is filled with a deep tranquility (peacefulness) that flows into our thoughts and is then reflected in our words and actions. A world of new vision opens where there
is self-mastery and acceptance of life as it is.

Meditation: “I have the inner strength to let go of judgements, dissatisfaction, impatience and replace negative energies with a more positive outlook.”

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris


Yes, I shall deposit Good Wishes and increase my Bank balance. You too? The Ultimate Bank U can Bank Upon Even in Utmost Recession Period... 'Billion Minutes Good Wishes Bank'

No comments:

Post a Comment