Friday, July 9, 2010

Thought for Today

The one who fulfills promises with determination is the one who overcome all problems.

When I see some weakness working within me I usually make a promise to myself with a lot of enthusiasm. But if I face even a little opposition or difficulty in fulfilling this promise, I tend to lose hope and usually give up trying altogether. In order to bring about a change in me and fulfill my promise, I need to use the virtue of determination. Every time I find myself becoming careless in it, I need to remind myself strongly of the importance of the promise that I had made. Then I will be able to win over all the obstacles that come my way in bringing my thoughts and words to actions.

www.brahmakumaris.com
www.bkwsu.org
www.bkinfo.in
www.bksewa.org Worldwide Godly Service News By Brahmakumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment