Monday, December 6, 2010

Message for the day 06-12-2010

The one who is powerful finds one or the other means to finish waste.

Projection:

Life brings lots of situations which naturally bring about waste thoughts. But the one who is powerful searches for ways and means to finish this waste. Such a person is like a skilled player who is waiting for an opportunity to give his best. So each situation is used as a means to use of all the resources in the right way. Even if there is one method that doesn't work, there is always a search for a new method to bring about the right solution.

Solution:

When I am able to remain powerful even in the most difficult situation, I am able to recognise the powers that are within me and use them for overcoming that situation. I am never afraid of difficult situations, nor do I wish for life to be smooth without difficulties. Instead, I use each problem as a challenge to bring out the best from within me. So with each challenging situation, I find myself becoming more and more powerful.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment