Thursday, December 9, 2010

Message for the day 09-12-2010

The one who is virtuous is loved by all.

Projection:

The one who doesn't let go of his commitment to his values is the one who is loved by all. Such a person is not concerned whether the other person is committed to his own values or not. He continues to recognise and express his values in all words and actions. Hence the expression of his values is not dependent on others or situations and he continues to win the love of all.

Solution:

When I am committed to my own values, I enjoy using them in whatever I do. I am free from expectations - from situations and from people. I am able to accept people as they are and also appreciate them for their own value system. So I never expect people to change according to my expectations and I continue to win the love of all.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment