Saturday, December 25, 2010

Message for the day 25-12-2010

True love for others enables them to be free from their weaknesses.

Projection:

The sign of good wishes is that the negativity is not described to anyone else. When there is true love for the other person and there is a desire to see them improve, their negativity is not repeated again and again to oneself or to others. There is also genuine love and concern revealed in the words and so it helps the other person recognise his own specialities and he is encouraged to use them for his own benefit.

Solution:

My desire for perfection enables me to become a source of support and encouragement for the other person, when I am able to see their strengths and relate to these strengths and specialities. Under no circumstance do I give others an experience of negativity or discouragement. I also get the love and good wishes from others as a return for what I have given.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment