Sunday, December 26, 2010

Message for the day 26-12-2010

There is magic in each day for those who have the eyes to see.

Projection:

The ones who are happy, always find something new. Even in the most ordinary and routine situations, they are able to find something interesting. So they are able to use everything that is with them in the best possible way. They are the ones who bring newness with enthusiasm and make the best use of the resources available.

Solution:

When I have the eyes to see the magic of each day, I have the ability to appreciate even small beautiful things of life. I constantly find myself content with whatever is happening and whatever I attain in my life. My contentment also brings creativity and I am able to experience progress by making use of all that is with me.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment