Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Message for the day 22-12-2010

The one who is responsible is the one who constantly has good wishes.

Projection:

To be responsible means to recognise the importance of one's own role. That means there is the understanding that others' transformation is dependent on one's own transformation. When there is the recognition of one's responsibility, there is naturally alertness. This alertness brings good wishes for even the ones who are not being positive.

Solution:

When I am able to maintain good feelings for all those I come into contact with me, I find my relations gradually improving. I also find that I am ready to take up the challenge of changing myself before I can think of changing others. Due to this, others continue to take inspiration from me and bring about a change in themselves too.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment