Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Message for the day 28-12-2010

To have love for God means to have love for all.

Projection:

When there is love for God, there will be automatically love for all human beings, the children of the One God. There will be recognition of the speciality of all who come into contact and so words and actions will be beneficial both for one self and others. There will not be love for only some or love only sometimes.

Solution:

When I am connected with the seed, God, I naturally find myself becoming an instrument for God's love reaching out and touching the lives of others. I will not have love only for a few people, but will have equal love for all. I will then be in a position to help others too, to get rid of their negativity.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment