Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Message for the day 21-12-2010

The biggest gift is the gift of virtues.

Projection:

Through out the day, each individual is involved in a series of activities. A simple thought to give the gift of virtues makes even ordinary actions special. Each act becomes special and the fragrance of this speciality spreads around and touches the lives of others too. Such an individual is able to contribute to every task with his own speciality and bring success in the task too.

Solution:

When I am able to express and give the gift of my virtues, I am able to attain satisfaction with whatever I get to do. This satisfaction brings in me the inner urge to contribute some more. I achieve success outwardly too since I have actually been able to experience inner success. My relations with others are also harmonious and whatever task I do along with the others brings a productive result.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment