Thursday, January 19, 2012

Message for the day

Inner power reveals truth through few words.

Expression: When there is an experience of the truth that one is speaking about, there is economy in words. The authority of the experience is so powerful that it has a very positive impact on the other person. There need not be many words used but a few words would convey very powerfully and bring about the desired change too.

Experience: When I have experienced the truth of what I say, I am an embodiment of what I am speaking. So my words are not just words but are more an inspiration for those around me. I bring about a change in people automatically because I become a role model. I don't have to use a lot of energy in correcting things that go wrong. Instead I am able to inspire change easily.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment