Monday, January 30, 2012

Message for the day

To have a clean and clear heart is to learn constantly.

Expression: The one with a clean and clear heart practices the truth in daily life. Such a person is able to focus attention on the self instead of looking wastefully at others or their weaknesses. It enables to bring knowledge into practice. It enables one to be free from excuses. Thus there is constant learning and constant change and progress.

Experience: Where I have a clean heart I am free from feelings of laziness, fear or dependence. When I am clear within, there is a deep desire within me to change and I make myself available for every little thing that will enable me to bring about a change. I am willing to change constantly, progressing and improving with each and every situation.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment