Saturday, January 21, 2012

Message for the day

The power of peace finishes the force of anger.

Expression: The one way to finish the force of anger is to fill with the power of peace. The one who remains peaceful in times of chaos is the one who acts like a fire extinguisher. So such a person does not get angry because the other person is angry, but speaks such words that finish his anger.

Experience: When I maintain my own inner state of peace and calm, even when someone is angry, I am able to be powerful. The power within me becomes a big asset during such times. My light (power) of positivity helps to finish the darkness of negativity. All I need to do at that time is to take a firm thought not to let go of my inner peace.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment