Thursday, January 26, 2012

Message for the day

To think of the solution is to have the ability to change the situation.

Expression: When there is a situation, which is difficult to deal with, the mind is usually caught up with it. But just thinking about it would not create a solution. When thinking is focused solely on finding a solution, then there is the ability to find the available resources and use them to change the situation.

Experience: When I am constantly looking for answers, I find the richness that is lying within. I appreciate and use both internal and external resources. I am free from complaints about problems, and I never give excuses for whatever is happening. I only appreciate what is there to bring about a positive change.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment