Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Message for the day

The one who has self-respect is the one who respects others too.

Expression: To have self-respect is to be able to recognize and express one's own specialities. The one who does this also uses every situation as an opportunity to use others' specialities too. Such a person is not caught up with the negative aspects in others, but is able to encourage and inspire them to use their specialities.

Experience: When I have self-respect I have naturally respect for others too. I am able to understand others and their behaviour and act accordingly. I provide an environment for others' growth. I have no complaints, as I know I can fill in within them what is missing. To have self-respect is to be powerful and make others powerful too.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment