Monday, January 23, 2012

Message for the day

Each act becomes service when there is an expression of one's own virtues.

Expression: Each one has his own unique role to play with his own unique set of specialities. Every situation is actually a chance to express one's own specialities or virtues. The one who is busy doing this, is able to be a constantly serviceable one. He needs no special conditions for service, but is able to do service each second.

Experience: When I am aware of the service that I can do and the contribution that I can make, I am able to enjoy both the positive and negative situations that come my way. I don't wait for situations to change but am able to make the best out of the present situation for others and myself too.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment