Sunday, January 22, 2012

Message for the day

To have the awareness of being a master is to use inner powers accurately.

Expression: The one who is a master of the self is able to keep everything under control. He is able to understand the situation and act accordingly. He never reacts to situations, so he doesn't allow situations to influence him. On the other hand, he becomes a source of influence on everything around .

Experience: When I have the consciousness of being a master, I am free from inner conflict and struggle. I am not under anyone or anything's control but am able to give an order in a second. I find that my mind, my sense organs everything is ready to obey these orders. My life thus moves in the right direction.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment