Thursday, August 15, 2013

Message for the day

True sweetness is to be peaceful in every thought, word and deed. 

Projection: The one who is peaceful in thoughts is able to be sweet in words and positive in actions. Such a person is able to give others an experience of one's own positive qualities and those of others too. So there is beauty, positivity and sweetness perceived in such a person's life. 

Solution: When I am ever ready I am able to be easy. Because I am easy, all tasks seem easy for me and effort put in for the success of the task also becomes easy. So I don't have to do a lot of effort but give my best. Thus I experience success every moment in all situations.When I am totally peaceful, I am able to experience my own inner beauty. In the silence of the mind, I am able to see everything in a positive way. So I have nothing that is a difficult situation, but only situations that bring out the best from within me. I experience the sweetness of life and continue to move on towards success 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment