Friday, August 16, 2013

Message for the day

To be tireless is to ensure success. 

Projection: The one who is tireless is prepared for every situation of life and so is not afraid of anything that happens. To be tireless means to be able to understand the situation in an accurate way and to have the ability to move forward inspite of all the difficult situations. It also means to learn from each and every situation and move forward constantly. 

Solution: When I am able to be tireless in all the situations of my life, I am able to understand things clearly. I don't experience any fear but am able to move forward with confidence knowing that I will surely be successful. With my tirelessness, I ensure success even when the worst challenges come my way. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment