Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thought for today 28-08-2013

To make an appointment with the self is to increase self-esteem. 

To make an appointment with someone means to spend quality time with that person. When I make an appointment with myself too, I need to make use of it fully. So, from time to time during the day, I need to go within and see the specialties that I have. I need to get back to work and interactions with the consciousness of these specialties, which will color positively all that I do. Today I will learn from the tortoise. Just as it withdraws within from time to time, so also let me take just a minute to introspect and see the specialties that I have. The more I spend such quality time with myself, I am able to increase my own state of
self-respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment