Sunday, August 4, 2013

Soul Sustenance

Meditation For Experiencing Soul Consciousness 

Read over the following words slowly and silently. Using the power of visualization, aim to experience them in your mind: 
I withdraw my attention away from the physical limbs and sense organs........ 
I focus on myself........ 
I am listening through these ears........ 
I am looking through these eyes........ 
This instrument of mine, the physical body, is a precious vehicle........ 
a valuable instrument, a medium........ 
But, that which is more valuable and more precious is the being (soul) making this instrument function........ 
Within this assembly of bones and muscles and amazing organs is a being of light........ 
In the centre of the forehead is a point of light …… 
I am this being of light........ 
I the being of light express myself through this body........ 
But the body is not I........ 
I am light........ 
I spread rays of peace in all directions........ 
I become aware of the power within this point of light........ 
Within I the being of light is everything that I am and everything that I have........ 
Within my own being are my qualities, my powers, my talents........ 
In the awareness of who I am I radiate this light within........ 
and in the awareness of this inner light........ 
I hold my head held high in self-respect........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment