Monday, August 19, 2013

Message for the Day

To be enthusiastic is to be light constantly. Projection: The one who is enthusiastic looks for challenges and excuses for self-improvement. He is constantly moving forward in the most challenging situations. He uses all the available resources for personal growth and the benefit of others. His words and actions induce enthusiasm in others too. Solution: When I never let go of my enthusiasm in every moment of my life, I am able to be constantly light. This enables me to enjoy this moment, and ensures that I use it to the maximum for making my future better and bright. I also become a source of light for those around where they are able to take inspiration to make the best use of what they have. In Spiritual Service, Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment