Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Message for the day 08-03-2011

Feelings change intentions, thus changing actions too.

Projection:

Sometimes we are caught up with negative feelings like jealousy or hatred towards another person. These feelings naturally create misunderstanding and conflict. Even if the other person has a good feeling while doing something, a negative intention is attributed and this naturally changes one’s own behaviour or response making it negative too.

Solution:

Instead of being caught up with negative feelings, I need to wear the glasses of seeing specialties. Like the one who wears coloured glasses sees everything to be of that particular colour, I too will then see only the specialties in others. This will help me to free my mind of negativity and I will start behaving positively with others too.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment