Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thought for Today

Meditation is the process of getting to know myself completely, both who l am ‘inside' and how I react to what is ‘outside’. Through meditation, I discover a very different ‘me' from perhaps the stressed or troubled person who may seem to be ‘me’. I realise that my true nature, the real me, is actually very positive. I begin to discover an ocean of peace right here on my own doorstep.

The simplest definition of meditation is: the right use of the mind or positive thinking. It is not to prevent thoughts from arising in the mind, but to use them correctly.

Meditation should be done for ten minutes at least twice a day. The best time is in the morning after a wash or shower, before you begin your day's activities. Another good time is in the evening, when your day's activities are over.

www.brahmakumaris.com
www.bkwsu.org
www.bkinfo.in

No comments:

Post a Comment