Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Message for the day 30-03-2011

Determination with patience brings success.

Projection:

When we take up something new, we are quite determined and we would like to give our best to the end. We do that too. Yet we find that many times, we give up the task before we achieve success. We then tend to wonder at the cause for this lack of success, to the extent that we could label ourselves as failure.

Solution:

When I begin to do something, along with determination, I also need patience. Patience helps me to wait and watch calmly for the fruit of my effort to be seen. I am not in a hurry, yet I don't give up putting in effort. Patience gives me the ability to go on planting new seeds of effort knowing the fruit is sure to come. And so there is never failure, but only a journey towards success.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment