Saturday, March 12, 2011

Message for the day 11-03-2011

To be careless means to misuse specialities.

Projection:

Most of the times, we are careless which means there is no awareness of one's specialities and so there is the inability to use them for the benefit of the self and for the good of others. Sometimes there is also a tendency to become overconfident because of these specialities and not to work on self-transformation. When we become careless in this way, we are not able to recognize the need for self-change and so we are not able to bring about transformation.

Solution:

When I am able to be free from carelessness, I am able to understand the importance of the specialities that I have, and am able to use every speciality that I have. The more I am able to bring out and use the latent specialities that are within me, I am able to experience quick transformation and constant progress.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment