Friday, March 18, 2011

Message for the day 18-03-2011

To pay attention to every act is to be a hero.

Projection:

Normally it is understood that to get the best role is to be a hero actor. So we are more inclined towards a role where we can get people’s praise. If people praise us we feel good about it and if they don’t we are disappointed. We are usually dependent on people’s appreciation. yet it doesn’t come by so consistently.

Solution:

I am a hero actor when I have attention on every act of mine. I make sure that none of my words or actions are ordinary or waste. I ensure perfection in everything that I do. Since I pay constant attention to everything I do, I find that I am able to give my best. I am then satisfied with whatever is happening since I know what I do is not as important as how well I do it.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment