Saturday, March 19, 2011

Message for the day 19-03-2011

The ones who have the power to transform negativity into positivity are the ones who are constantly cheerful.

Projection:

The usual reaction to negativity is to be negative too. The perception of this negativity tends to make me feel disheartened and I tend to lose my inner happiness. Once I have perceived the negativity, even if I do try to forgive the person and forget the harm done, I find it difficult to do so.

Solution:

When I see someone working with some negative quality, what I need to do is to look at the positivity that is hidden behind the perceived negativity. The more I am able to look at people's specialities the more I am able to forgive their weaknesses and this keeps me constantly cheerful.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment