Monday, October 12, 2015

Message of the day

To be unaffected in the mind is true detachment. 

Thought to Ponder: Sometimes due to situations, we tend to move away physically from someone or something. We tend to avoid that person or situation. But that is not the solution. Because, the aspect that is being challenged continues to be there in my mind. It is more important to find a solution to it by understanding it fully. Only then can I do away with that thought. 

Point to Practice: Today I will analyze one situation that went wrong and take a learning from it. I will then tell myself that everything happens for the best and I am richer because of this experience. This attitude would make me detached from that particular situation. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment